Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Cutlery? Oh I've got it in the bag.

Cutlery set and pizza cutter!
Price: Free.

Silverware set, in the bag.




















Forks, spoons, and knives are so easy to come by in plastic form these days, but I prefer to use metal utensils.  They just have a better feel to them, and are usually easier to clean and not assumed to be disposable.  I have a set at work that I can clean and store in a drawer so I'm not lugging extra weight around in my backpack.  But aside from all that, I found a silverware set (and BONUS pizza cutter) recently.  I do not need more silverware, I have two sets, and three if you count some fancy old stuff that is still bagged up from when my mother gave it to me.  However, I have a friend who is moving and setting up a new place, so all those kitchen supplies are welcome. It is surprising how quickly those odds and ends can add up in cost when buying them new, even in terms of time spent on shopping.  So I'd like to thank whoever was so thoughtful that at least they neatly bagged this silverware set before discarding it.  You've made this freestyling particularly easy.

Happy freestyling.