Saturday, January 5, 2013

Busy as a bee with a return policy

Of the things I find in frames, among all the family photos, movie posters, original artwork, and insects with beautiful wings, I would not have expected to find a store return policy.  Yet another surprise from le dump. 



Let me point out that it was not some simple 8x11 inch printout in a flimsy plastic frame. Quite the contrary, this was a poster-sized calligraphy version on vaguely marbled paper of what you should expect as a customer shopping at [store name omitted].  I don't know if I would have been intimidated or glad to see such a poster in a store.


Of special note was the fact that the glazing was intact and scratch free, and that the frame itself was quite sturdy. An odd bronzey color, but a solid frame nonetheless.  After the frame came home Creative Roommate got busy with her paints and paper and created this snapshot of a beehive interior.

Simple and elegant, I see no need to return this one!
Happy freestyling.