Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hanging in there

For all two of the Cambridge Freestyle followers out there, you might have noticed a precipitous drop-off in posts after February 2013.  Moving to a new city and starting a real-ish job put a crunch in my sidewalk-hunting and blog-posting time, but the Freestyle spirit lives on.   Living in a large apartment building has its advantages, besides the gym and free coffee in the lobby there is a loading dock....with dumpsters. I don't even have to leave the building to indulge in a freestyle search, it is quite a change.  Another change is that I have a lot of space for hanging clothes, and no dresser, pretty much the opposite of my last apartment. Lucky for me, sometimes people discard perfectly good hangers in the recycling bin.

Multicolor free plastic

Never fear, I wash them before using.  
Even the fancy ones.

Someone in my building is fancy! That person is not me.
Too bad they don't just set up an official free bin somewhere in the building. I imagine lots of perfectly usable durable goods get discarded when people move every month. Such a waste!  Meanwhile, my clothes are sitting pretty on their freestyle hangers.