Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tiny and weathered wooden table

Sometime during the winter months I found a small table and matching chair, clearly patio furniture given the greyed weathered look of them.
























I only took the table because the chair, although very solid and clearly well made, was in rougher shape on the surface.  The freestyle not taken, sigh, because sometimes you know you just don't have the space, time, or tools to fix something up.  At least I got a tiny table out of it though.

After floating around in a few spots I realized that the tiny table was a good size for my thrifted silverplate planter that holds a bunch of Haworthia succulents.


 




































So now there is a happy little spot by the window where weathered wood, old silverplate, and plants co-exist in harmony and create a little stair-step effect for one corner of houseplants.




 Happy freestyling.