Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mango wood I ?!?

You wouldn't think that a search term as generic as 'round wood coffee table' would actually help you identify the lovely mystery table I found a while ago, but thank goodness for the internet.
I found a round wood coffee table, and the only identifying clue was a half-attached sticker than said CB2 on it.  I wasn't sure if it was associated with the table or had just gotten stuck as part of someone's move, but lo and behold, there was my new table splashed across the internet.



Apparently it is named the 'Stout' coffee table, and was made from mango wood.  Not needing a new coffee table I passed it along to some friends who have a house to furnish.  Now it graces their living room, and looks might nice holding up a plant or two.








Even the dog approves.

Happy freestyling.