Saturday, February 11, 2017

My kind of bro-mance

More plants, more plants, more plants, and more posts about plants.  This one is about a bro-mance, but in this case the 'bro' stands for 'bromeliad', because its about plants. Duh.
I found a green ceramic piece that once contained a fruit bouquet (judging from the sticker on the bottom), but that happened to be the perfect size for a 4-inch plastic planter.  Now, I didn't necessarily have a plant to put in it when I found it, but the hoarder motto is 'take it now, use it later', although I'm sure there are other hoarder mottos, perhaps so many that they hide under couches and spill out of closets.....

Anyway, enough random words, here is the green ceramic cachepot...




















Here is the bromeliad, looking lovely in its greenery.

























Happy freestyling!